Friday, February 22, 2008

The Architecture Profession: A Brief Introduction

For people who is studying in Malaysia or having intension to be an architect in Malaysia, this is useful reading material posted as a thread in lowyat forum.
"I'm writing this guide as universal as possible so that anybody who's interested in pursuing this field can get a definitive idea of what to do, where to go and how. I will update this as frequent as possible. There have been several inquiries on studying architecture, so I wish I could redirect them to this topic. Although I'm attached to UTM, my intention is purely altruistic and to provide information as neutral as possible." to find out more...
Passage from http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/623018

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha~nice blog, just want to say well done

Anonymous said...

a very helpful guide for those who intend in pursuing architecture. well done.. tx