Monday, November 28, 2005

Architect Juan Gomez-Velez

"I'm a dinosaur, a principal of a small practice, with almost twenty three years of experience. I've taught graphics for architects, I draw very well, my collaborators believe that my ability to draw a compelling perspective on the spot is an incredibly effective closing tool. My clients and consultants believe rather that it's my ability of solving problems and defusing conflicts that brings the money in. Essentially I remain an architect, a team coordinator, a registered professional that has to assume professional liabilities and manage a business. As such I ( and everyone else in my situation for that matter ) have very little time to develop ideas, therefore intuitive programs such as SU are invaluable. Through SU I've been able to bring my experience and design skills to bear, and I've painstakingly developed a cybernetic framework within which I can develop and maintain the tools of my practice. " to continue...

I got a piece of advice from pushpull forum which I find very encouraging and consolidating. I have to send my deepest gratitude to Mr Juan from Caguas, Puerto Rico. Thank you.

No comments: