Thursday, December 22, 2005

Piranesi

Piranesi is great rendering software with watercolor effect. I am wondering why market today is so obsessed with computer photo-realistic renderings. I would prefer water color personally than photo-realistic renderings. Of course, I love good photo-realistic renderings. However, watercolor is more artistic looking and I would think it would be great if same effect can be produced in watercolor effect. Only that the market is needed to be educated. It is the first thing I learned in rendering ~ watercolor. Now it can even be computer generated watercolor effect, makes life easier everyday. This is one of the architectural firm that is using piranesi as presentation software, collaborating with sketchup or 3dmax, as assumed. Youcan get some video tutorial from the piranesi website.
Image is from http://www.pushpullbar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=273

No comments: