Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Rendering

"Rendering is the process of generating an image from a model, by means of computer programs. The model is a description of three dimensional objects in a strictly defined language or data structure. It would contain geometry, viewpoint, texture and lighting information. The image is a digital image or raster graphics image. The term may be by analogy with an "artist's rendering" of a scene. 'Rendering' is also used to describe the process of calculating effects in a video editing file to produce final video output." to find out more...
Passage from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rendering_(computer_graphics)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Young, sorry that I forgot about what software I used for my architecture activities in your email. So it will be proper if I place the answer here? I prefer the combination of Revit-3dsmax-Autocad, the best trio in the CAD world I suppose.