Tuesday, November 27, 2007

27November2007 LAM examination

After graduation from Tongji University 6 years ago, I got another examination today. LAM(Lembaga Architect Malaysia) will exam my school syllabus and work. However, only the last semester's work during school time is submitted. The others are just the one you can see in my my profile and other working experience I got from other firms and practices. After 5years of graduation, only now I am submitting my part I/II. Today, is a big day.
If you are malaysian who got unrecognized degree in Architecture, you need to sit for exams in order to register yourself as an graduated architect with LAM, after 2years of practices, you are qualified to sit for the part III exam. After passing the part III only your can address yourself as an architect. to find out more...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why work so hard when what you'll really need is a CS degree?

http://www.human-assisted.info/2007/11/of-buildings-computers-and-telescopes.html